We would like to invite you to our 2020 Annual Nurse Educators Conference, held by University of Washington Continuing Nursing Education. This year’s conference will be held virtually and content will be available on-demand for one year. All students are eligible for discounted registration costs. Join us to hear from the stellar lineup of talented, renowned, and diverse Nurse Leaders and Educators with a Key Note Address from Sofia Aragon, JD, BSN, RN, Executive Director of the Washington Center for Nursing, and be rejuvenated in your passion for Nursing Education.
The conference is now open for registration, to register and for more information please go to uwcne.org/educator2020. We hope to “see you” at the conference!
Annual Nurse Educators Conference
Thursday, September 17, 2020
7.0 contact hours
Program fee: $330 ($165 Student rate)
Program-specific discounts available online
JOIN US ONLINE VIA CANVAS
Take the course remotely on a computer or mobile device and study at your own pace. You will have one year to complete the course. Registrants will receive further instructions.
- Keynote Address—2020 Vision: The Future of Nursing by Sofia Aragon, JD, BSN, RN
- The True Cost of Nursing Professional Development: How to Justify Education Costs to the CFO by Wendy Fordham, PhD, RN, NPD-BC
- Using Mentorship to Increase Diversity in Nursing Education by Keondra Rustan, PhD, RN, CHSE, CNE
- Revolutionizing Your Teaching in the Time of COVID-19 by Jocelyn Ludlow, MN, RN, CHSE, CNE, CMSRN
- Leveling Up Your Nursing Simulations: Educator Hints and Clues for Escape Rooms by Amadae Breaux, MSN, RN, CCRN
- Resilience Matters: What is Your Plan? by Elaine Walsh, PhD, RN, PMCNS-BC
- Prebriefing for Remote, Online and Virtual Simulation by Jocelyn Ludlow, MN, RN, CHSE, CNE, CMSRN
WHO IS THIS CONFERENCE FOR?
For educators, administrators, preceptors, staff development educators, clinical nurse specialists, nurse managers, staff nurses, and healthcare providers in all clinical and academic settings involved with the education of nurses.
This conference is a forum for healthcare educators to share innovative and practical educational ideas for use in academic and clinical settings. Whether you are an experienced or novice educator, you will come away with strategies and solutions to expand and improve your professional practice. Conference methods include lecture, discussion, case studies and interactive participation.